Friday, January 25, 2013

Ballerinas

The fabric for the first pillow order finally arrived (from JAPAN!!!), so I've gotten busy and been sewing on this pillow the last couple of days.


I had a ton leftover so I whipped together a drawstring bag for my daughter:



She just started a ballet class for kids under 3 and I decided she needed a bag to keep all of her stuff in so it wouldn't get scattered about her closet. (I think I need to do the same thing for my son in karate, so I should whip another one together soon... After I've finished the pillows!) She loves it, but more importantly her shoes, tights, leotard, and skirt haven't traveled around the house. Mission accomplished! :D

2 comments:

  1. I love the fabric. What a pretty choice for a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What utterly cute fabric! I really like you freehand letters too!

    ReplyDelete