Thursday, November 3, 2011

A dangerous pastime

My favorite shop EVER? Fat Quarter Shop. I could spend all day just looking at the pretty fabric! They just wrapped up a weekend at Quilt Market and introduced me to my newest love: California Girl!


I borrowed the picture from Fig Tree Quilts' blog introducing her new line. I haven't been this blown away by a line of fabric in a long time! I cannot wait for its release next March, and I've already decided on what I'm going to do with it - MY quilt! I haven't made a quilt for myself yet! Every quilt I've made has been made for someone else. My quilt was a $20 steal at Ross. Somehow that seems sad to me, that a quilter has a store-bought quilt on her bed. Well, that's going to change as soon as I've got my little bundle of California Girl! Yea!

Okay, now that I've gushed it is time to get back to reality. I've got a ton of projects to get to this month, so I'd better get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment