Friday, August 30, 2013

Finish and a near finish

I've taken on a beast of a project with my daughter's Halloween costume. I can't help myself, when she says she wants to be a princess, and I just happen to have a ton of fabric leftover from cape orders, I will make one heckuva princess dress!
 Inspired by the Elizabethan style. I've got a lot of details to add, not to mention a hoop skirt, but it isn't terribly hard. I drafted my own pattern for the bodice, I'm working on the sleeve pattern. Should be fun.

And now for my finish:
Celebrating my inner hippie, and inspired by SO MANY different dream catcher bracelets on Pinterest, this was my pride and joy for the week.

2 comments:

  1. Great bracelet. Love the princess dress, the colours are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first I have seen of the dream cat her bracelets. Pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete